Pages

Saturday, 23 June 2012

MOTI-EFFING-VATION (This isn't very motivating)

Pardon my French.

Do you ever have those days where you're like, "Holy shit! I'm starting with a clean slate! I'm going to get my act together! I am going to exercise and eat carbs low on the glycemic index and stop having conversations with my cats!"

And then you make a schedule and it usually looks something like this:

  • Monday: 
    • Wake up at 7, meditate for 15 minutes, then 45 minutes of yoga
    • Breakfast! something powerful and healthy!
    • Sometime before or after work (haha, I don't even have a real job) spend an hour out of doors!
    • Exercise for 30 minutes before bed!
    • Go to bed at a reasonable hour, like midnight! (Stop taking laptop to bed)
  • Lather, Rinse, Repeat for the rest of the week, except Saturday, which will be your day off, and Sunday, which will be your hangover day
 And you're like, yeah! But it's Wednesday, and I can't start something like that in the middle of the week! As of Monday, I'm turning shit around.

And then, two weeks later, it's 2AM and you're still on YouTube looking up videos on how to get motivated to get your shit together, and writing it all down and making lists, but not doing it.

Man, there's no secret  to getting motivated.

You just gotta do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment