Pages

Thursday, 2 August 2012

I'm on the YouTube

For some reason, I haven't blogged about this before, although it's mentioned in my about page, but I'm on the YouTube.

I am currently running a series of videos in which I do dramatic readings of my crappy teenaged poetry. The poems are bad, the result is ridiculous self-depracation. I figure if I don't laugh at me first, someone else will, so I may as well jump on the bandwagon first.

Secondly, as of tonight, I'm launching a more or less daily vlog attempt. I say more or less because I don't want to promise anything daily because I'm a lazy person, and I'll probably just not do it some days. I say attempt because, well, it's an attempt.

The video and sounds quality isn't very good. I have a B.A. and a job as a hostess at Boston Pizza - I can't afford anything more than the camera and mic that are built into my underpowered netbook. I edit my videos using Windows Movie Maker. Pretty sad, eh?

Anyway, you can go check it out, if you'd like. It's a barrel of laughs and monkeys. The first vlog isn't actually up at the moment, but will be shortly, as my poor netbook is currently slowly slogging through saving it as an appropriate file.

If you have any suggestions for future videos, or blog posts, let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment