- Don't dwell on the time your mother told you that you were a terrible person and that nobody would ever love you; it makes you anxious, and an anxious girlfriend is not a good girlfriend.
- Don't ask them to talk about their feelings. It makes them anxious, and good girlfriends don't make their partners anxious.
- Smile more. Good girlfriends smile more.
- Don't talk about your feelings. Talking about any feelings makes them anxious. See #2.
- Talk less in general. The less you talk, the less likely you're going to say something upsetting.
- Don't hold them accountable for their behaviour. Good girlfriends don't expect their partners to inconvenience themselves with consequences.
- Agree with what they have to say. Good girlfriends are agreeable.
- Don't make plans. Good girlfriends are always around as a backup when their partners' plans fall through.
- Love them more than you love you.
- Work hard to make the relationship work, so they don't have to. Good girlfriends don't let things fall apart.
Saturday, 13 December 2014
How to Be a Good Girlfriend in Ten Easy Steps
Documented by Unknown at 12:41 am